Beef Week is conducted by a committee appointed by Stud Beef Victoria, a non-profit organisation representing Victoria's beef cattle seedstock producers.
The 2021 Stock & Land Beef Week will run for January 27 to February 3. This will be Beef Week’s 30th year of providing south-east Australia’s seedstock producers with a low cost high value marketing opportunity. Entries can be made from early August 2020 and close in mid October. Entry forms will appear on this website.
The 2021 Autumn Beef Week dates are:
- Day 1 - Wednesday January 27
- Day 2 - Thursday January 28
- Day 3 - Friday January 29
- Day 4 - Saturday January 30
- Day 5 - Sunday January 31
- Day 6 - Monday February 1
- Day 7 - Tuesday February 2
- Day 8 - Wednesday February 3
RASV Heifer Challenge
The RASV Beef Week Heifer Challenge has created great interest and discussion from stud and commercial breeders who are keen to discover the quality of a stud’s future breeders.
Read more about the Heifer Challenge and entry requirements